Friday 4 March 2011

C25K Wk3 D3

I am very happy and proud to have finished week three.
It isn't easy for a phat old bloke like me and it is with great trepidation that I move on to week four.
Begin with a brisk 5-minute walk then 3 minutes of running, 90 seconds walking, 5 minutes running, 2½ minutes walking, 3 minutes running, 90 seconds walking, 5 minutes running.


My internal dialogue is running something like this.


My Inner Daemo'tivator: Five minutes of running? Are you out of your tiny mind? MwaHaHa!


My Inner Me: I know, I can't do that, it's just too much <Quiver>.


My Inner Motivator:  Don't give in so quickly, you don't know what you can achieve if you don't give it a try.


My Inner Me: Fair comment. If you put it like that. Piss off Daemon, I'm off to the gym <Confident>.


So, don't listen to the Daemons. You can only do what you can do, but the greatest defeat is in not trying at all.


Chin up, stiff upper lip and Tally-Ho!!

No comments:

Post a Comment