Saturday 18 December 2010

Snowdin.



I was supposed to go to the gym this morning and then have lunch with my Fam at my favourite Chinese restaurant for Dim Sum this afternoon. Unfortunately the weather is against me today. There was about three inches of snow last night and it is still coming down.

It does make everywhere look clean and pretty, but the main roads are gridlocked and the side roads are treacherous.
I live in a little town in southeast London that has higher ground to the east, south and west, so whenever we have snow buses and lorries get stuck going up the hills.


I did braved the weather just enough to trudge up to the supermarket and back, but that is it. I'll be resting for the rest of the day watching movies by the fire and sipping the odd glass of Bailey's.
So, stay wrapped up warm everyone and please, please be super careful if you're driving, it's dangerous out there. Hasta maƱana.

1 comment:

  1. A little Town in South East London, Not Bethlehem then?

    ReplyDelete