Thursday 6 January 2011

C25K Day 2.

Hooray for me!! At last I have done day to of the C25K challenge. It may not be a big deal to you but it is to me. It means that I am one day closer to moving on to week two. Obviously I didn't have a rest day in between and that is niggling me a little. Wondering if I am doing myself irreparable damage but I feel better doing that than missing three days because of work. I have been advised by someone on the NHS website C25K forum to do upper body workouts on the days in-between cardio sessions, that's if I don't want a total rest day. I may try that out tomorrow, if I have the energy and inclination after eleven hours at work.
Today's stats.
Treadmill.
Time 55mins
CALS 353
Dist 4.71km
AvSp 5.14kph
AvHr 119bpm

Speed, distance and time all increased. AvHr decreased. Which is all good. My feet ache a bit. Think I need new trainers but that will have to wait until payday. It's a long bleak month is January, after the early payday in December.
"Throw another chair leg on the fire Mother!".

1 comment:

  1. So when are you gonna break free from the treadmill and pound the streets fella?

    ReplyDelete