Tuesday 11 January 2011

Aarrgh!!! My mowf ertz.

Boo Hoo, Sob Sob, Weep.
When I was a child, my parents, in their infinite wisdom, used to dip my dummy in rosehip syrup to pacify me. This resulted in major tooth decay and when I was five years old I had to have all of my upper teeth removed. I was taken away from my mother and trapped in a room with men wearing surgical gowns and masks. I was physically restrained in a huge chair while a rubber mask was forced over my mouth and nose. When I woke up I was in a world of pain, my teeth were missing and my mouth was full of blood. That is why I have a mortal fear of dentists to this day and why my teeth are in such a shit state. I have just come out of the hospital where I have had two broken molars removed. The injections are wearing off and I really am in a whole new world of pain. I have taken 800mg of Ibuprofen but it either hasn't kicked in yet or the pain is so big that it is just laughing at them. Apart from the pain from the gapping wound in my gum, my whole jaw aches. The hospital I went to is a teaching hospital and the extractions were performed by a fourth year student. I think she must have been trained by Mad Frankie Fraser because she pulled them out with a pair of pliers. Before I left the surgery my mouth had to be inspected by a supervisor. Lucky it was because the young Torquamada had left a root in and the supervisor had to dig it out. Some bloody (Quite literally)rest day from the gym eh? Please let these pain killers work soon. I am being driven to distraction and am contemplating taking some Paracetamols as well. AARRRGGHH!!!!!!!

1 comment: