Monday 28 February 2011

C25K WK3 D1

OMG I've only been and gone and done it!
FINALY I'm off of week two.
This week starts with a five minute brisk walk to warm up. Followed by two sets of the following. 90 seconds jogging and 90 seconds walking then 3 mins jogging and 3 mins walking.
I must admit that before I started I was a bit dubious of my ability to run continuously for three whole minutes. Images of me coughing my lungs up and getting them wrapped around the treadmill going through my brain. The reality though was surprisingly different. The coaching on the NHS couch to 5k pod cast really helped. I even found myself smiling as I was running. Wether it looked like a smile or a grimace I'll leave for somebody else to comment on.
Treadmill
Time 31.14mins
Cals 187
Dist 2.58km
AvSp 4.96kph
AvHr 100Bpm

Felt proud of myself today. Got over another hurdle.

No comments:

Post a Comment